Get package delivery notification via email
What are email notifications?
If you enable email notification, we will email you when:
- Your shipment's shipping information has been created.
- Your shipment is reported as being picked up.
- Your shipment is reported as in transit or arrived at carrier's facility (one email per day for these events).
- Your shipment is reported as being Out for Delivery. Please note, not all carriers (Global Postal, for example) support this status.
- Your shipment has an exception. Exceptions occur most frequently when a package cannot be delivered due to an incorrect address, lack of signature, or weather delays.
- Your shipment is reported as being Delivered.
These emails will be sent as soon as our system reports one of the matching conditions. However, due to a lag in updates from some carriers, the information may not be in real-time.
How to enanble email notification?